Service Mark Class 36
The service mark class 36 is one of the eleven discrete service classes of the Nice classification. This class 36 of service-marks covers the service marks which are used in the fields of the financial and insurance services, delivered at the international as well as the domestic level in entire India. Here, it may just be added that the Nice classification is a globally approved classification of goods and services produced in various economic sectors, made especially for the purposes of assigning classes to the trademarks and service marks used in these sectors, for the objective of the international registrations of the same. This webpage offers information about the class 36 of nice classification, and our swift and expert legal services for registrations of the service marks pertaining to this class 36, in India and countries worldwide.
The law firm of ours is at present, one of the hugely popular and leading IPR law firms of India, which has achieved remarkable repute also in many foreign countries, in respect of its top-notch and reasonably-charged legal services of diverse categories of the intellectual property. So far, thousands of people and entities engaged in various sectors of economy and located in India and nations worldwide, have been benefited by us, during last one decade. The complete range of legal services associated with each and every category of intellectual property, is delivered by our erudite, well-seasoned, and veteran professional intellectual property lawyers of international renown.
Trademark Class 36 Financial and Insurance ServicesThe following broad and highly significant services are covered under the class 36 financial and insurance services, for the purpose of the international (as well as Indian) registrations of the service marks used in these fields of services:
- Services offered by Banks and Financial Institutions
- Services associated with Real Estate and Construction
- Services offered by the Insurance Companies, Agents, and Brokers
- Commodities and Securities Trading Services
- Financial Consultancy Services
- Insurance Underwriting Services
- Financial Rating and Credit Reports
- Hire and Lease Purchase Financing
- Tax and Duty Payment Services
- Financial Appraisal and Valuation Services
- Debt Recovery and Factoring Services
- Currency Exchange and Trading Services
- Services of Realty Administrators
- Services of Brokers dealing in Shares and Real Estate Property
- Services for Financial Payment, Transfers, and Transactions
- Rent Collection Services
- Pawn-brokering services
- And, many other services associated with Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate
In India, the registrations of the class 36 service marks are made under the five zonal offices of trademark registry in the entire country, which register the same as per the Trade Marks Act of 1999 and the Trade Marks Rules of 2002. On the other hand, the international registrations of these service marks are to be performed under anyone or more of the following legislations, depending upon the business requirements and policies --- TRIPS Agreement, Paris Convention, European Union Trade Marks (EUTM), and the Madrid Protocol of WIPO.
Owners of the recently invented service marks relating to the class 36 service marks, may call over: +91-8800-100-281; or mail their respective queries or problems to: Contact@TrademarksIndia.net; for availing our prompt and perfect services for the Indian or international registrations of the same.