Trademark Services in Bhutan
Offering world-class IPR services to SAARC countries and other countries worldwide, the Kingdom of Bhutan is inseparably covered by these legal services of our internationally reputed law firm of India, well-based in Delhi. Here, only the trademark services in Bhutan available from our up-to-date and dutiful trademark lawyers are informed about to help people and entities located in and outside Bhutan, and engaged in various economic fields. The following paragraph elucidates the need of getting one's trademarks registered in this growth-oriented country of south Asia.
Officially known as the 'Kingdom of Bhutan', Bhutan is a progressing country of south Asia, and it has been noted for its economic freedom and peace, considerable ease of doing business, lesser corruption, and a high per capita income in entire south Asia. This landlocked country is located in the eastern Himalayas and is the second least populated (with around 0.8 million population at present) country in south Asia after Maldives. Besides being a founder member of the SAARC, Bhutan is also a member of the United Nations, BIMSTEC, NAM, etc., and has maintained diplomatic relations with the European Union and over 50 countries worldwide. The most developed and fast progressing economic fields of Bhutan are the following at present ---- agricultural goods and products, forestry goods and products, hydroelectricity, tourism, cement, minerals, etc.
The following main trademark services in bhutan are provided by our well-seasoned and mellow trademark lawyers, to help business/service entities belonging to Bhutan and other countries worldwide:
- Domestic and International trademark registrations of business/service entities located in Bhutan
- International trademark registrations in Bhutan of foreign entities which are located in countries worldwide.
- Trademark renewals in Bhutan
- Trademark oppositions in Bhutan
- Trademark prosecution for diverse objectives in Bhutan
- Trademark watch and monitoring in Bhutan
- Trademark infringement litigations in Bhutan
Trademark Registration in Bhutan
For trademark registration in Bhutan at the national level, concerned are the Industrial Property Regulations 1997, and the Industrial Property Division (IPD) which functions under the Ministry of Economic Affairs. At the domestic level in Bhutan, our punctilious and prompt trademark lawyers provide the following services for trademark registration in bhutan on behalf of entities located in and outside this naturally rich and well-connected south Asian country:
- Creation of unique and distinctive trademarks or service-marks for doing business in Bhutan in the desired economic fields
- Assigning perfect classes to the newly-generated trademarks or service-marks (as per the latest edition of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services)
- Verifying distinctive originality of the trademarks through free trademark search in Bhutan
- Trademark application filing
- Preparing all requisite documents of trademark registration
- Responding to promptly and convincing the trademark examiner/registrar
- Dealing successfully with any case of trademark opposition
- Providing expert trademark prosecution for brisk and best possible registration
- Obtaining the certificate of trademark registration in Bhutan.
Again, for international trademark registrations of entities located in Bhutan, and also for the international trademark registrations in Bhutan of foreign entities located outside Bhutan, the international filing of trademark applications is needed under any of the following systems --- the TRIPS Agreement, Paris Convention, or the Madrid Protocol, depending upon the targeted foreign countries.
Readers can readily know more about trademark registrations in Bhutan, or avail top-notch and swift legal services for these, just through contacting over: +91-8800-100-281; or sending their respective queries or requests to: contact@TrademarksIndia.net .