Trademark Services in India
Well-based in Delhi, our highly prestigious and one of the best IPR law firms of India, has been extending efficient and admirable legal services to SAARC countries and countries of the world over for nearly a decade. Almost all international treaties and conventions related with diverse categories of intellectual property have been served by our erudite, well-informed, and innovative intellectual property lawyers, including the international legislations of WTO and WIPO, European Union, and Paris or Berne Convention. Here, only the trademark related services of our one of the leading IPR law firms of India are described to help Indian and foreign entities worldwide.
For entities and investors worldwide, India has been one of the most lucrative and secure destinations in the whole world for doing businesses and services in its fast-paced economic sectors. Indian economy is at present one of the fastest growing and major economies of the world, ranked as the 6th largest in respect of nominal GDP, and 3rd in respect of the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP). The majority of Indian economic sectors are fast thriving, growth-oriented, and hugely productive. Thus, India is surely among the most preferred countries for doing businesses in, and hence, for registering trademarks and service marks in. Within SAARC, India is undoubtedly the most progressive, prosperous, and powerful country of south Asia. Besides SAARC, India is an active and respected member of numerous forums/conglomerates and organizations of international, regional, and global importance.
To help Indian and global business/service entities, our mellow and magnificent trademark lawyers offer the following trademark services in india for doing business/services in its various booming economic fields:
- Trademark registrations of Indian companies and firms in India and abroad.
- International trademark registrations of global entities in India.
- Trademark renewals in India and abroad
- Trademark oppositions in India and abroad
- Trademark prosecutions for various objectives in India and abroad
- Trademark watch and monitoring in India and abroad
- Trademark infringement litigations in India and abroad
- And, other legal tasks related with trademarks and service-marks
Trademark Registration in SAARC Country India
To help Indian and global people and entities in doing secure and profitable businesses/services in India in various economic fields, our veteran and renowned trademark lawyers offer the full gamut of legal services for registration, maintenance, and protection of trademarks and service marks. These services are provided strictly as per the Trade Marks Act of 1999 and the Trade Marks Rules of 2002; and under the guidance of any of the five zonal offices of trademark registry.
For trademark registration in india at the national level, our trademark lawyers deliver the following services to Indian and foreign entrepreneurs and entities:
- Complete and expert suggestions and guidance for creation of a new and distinct trademark, service-mark, or logo for doing business in the desired economic field of India.
- Selection of appropriate and coordinated classes for the newly-created trademark/service-mark, as per the latest edition of the globally approved Nice Classification
- Free trademark search to ensure indisputable uniqueness of the proposed trademark/service-mark
- Trademark application filing with the relevant office of trademark registry
- Responding perfectly and punctually to and satisfying the concerned trademark examiner/registrar regarding proper registrability of the filed trademark/service-mark
- Tackling possible trademark oppositions
- Providing brilliant and expert prosecution for perfect and brisk registration
- And, lastly, getting the certificate of trademark registration on behalf of client.
For international trademark registrations of India entities, and also for these in India of entities located in countries worldwide, relevant will be any of the following international treaties or conventions related with trademarks, depending upon the targeted country - TRIPS Agreement, Madrid Protocol, Paris Convention, and the European Union Trade Marks (EUTM). Here, it may be noted that, India is signatory to these all globally famous treaties and conventions designed for international registrations of trademarks.
To avail our up-to-date and expert legal services for registration, maintenance, and protection of trademarks/service-marks in India, any other SAARC country, or any other countries worldwide, Indian and global entities may readily call over: +91-8800-100-281; or send their queries or requests to: contact@TrademarksIndia.net .