Trademark Class 30
Highly significant and eminent is the trademark class 30 in connection with the vast world of trademarks, and registrations of these, especially at the international levels. This class is none other than the class 30 of the Nice classification of goods and services, which is commonly referred to for the purposes of allotting specific classes to the trademarks and service marks proposed for international registrations. This class 30 finds a special importance among the 45 classes of nice classification, and this classification is administered and regularly updated by magnificent WIPO.
This class 30 of trademarks is directly related with the trademarks which are used in the businesses of various staple and auxiliary food and beverage items, including various spices and cooking ingredients. The lower section gives detail of these substances separately. Ours this web-article is concerned with providing very informative and useful information about the Indian and international registrations of the class 30 trademarks, along with a brief information about our trademark lawyers. Here it may also be just added that our hugely popular and internationally renowned IPR law firm of Delhi offers the full range of legal services for trademarks and service marks pertaining to all 45 classes to Indian and foreign people and entities.
Class 30 Staple and Auxiliary Food & Beverage ItemsThe extensive gamut of class 30 staple and auxiliary food & beverage items encompasses the following broad categories of food items, cooking ingredients, and snack articles:
- Different Flours and Preparations Made from Cereals
- Processed Grains, Starches, and Substances made of these
- Cereals and Rice, and Preparations made through using these
- Salts, Seasonings, Flavorings, and Condiments
- Spices and Vinegar
- Coffee, Teas, Cocoa, and Artificial Coffee
- Yeast, Baking Powder, and Leavening Agents
- Savory Sauces and Chutneys
- Sugars, Natural Sweeteners, Sweet Coatings and Fillings, Sweets (Candy), Honey, etc.
- Syrups and Treacle
- Baked Products and various Confectionery Items
- Pastries, Cakes and Cookies, Tarts and Biscuits
- Ice, Ice Creams, Frozen Yogurts and Sorbets
- Dried and Fresh Pastas, Dumplings, and Noodles
- Convenience Food Items and Delectable Snacks
- And, other household substances and products used in Cooking, Frying, Baking, etc.
Very important and securing is here to note that, the following food items and substances are not covered in the class 30 of nice classification for the purposes of the international registrations of all trademarks related with these --- medicinal teas and diverse dietary supplements (trademark class 5), raw cereals (trademark class 31), baby food items (trademark class 5), salts employed for preserving products other than foodstuffs (trademark class 1), and foodstuff for animals (trademark class 31).
The Indian registrations will be made with any of the five zonal offices of trademark registry, and as per the Trade Marks Act of 1999 and the Trade Marks Rules of 2002. Whereas, the international registrations of these class 30 trademarks will be made under any or more of the following treaties depending on business requirements or strategies --- TRIPS Agreement, Madrid Protocol, Berne or Paris Convention, and the European Union Trade Marks (EUTM).
To avail our expert, cheap, and expeditious legal services for registrations of class 30 trademarks in India or abroad, please call over: +91-8800-100-281; or mail pertinent queries or problems to: contact@TrademarksIndia.net .