What are the Advantages and Benefits of Trademark Registration?
Registration of a trademark or service mark which is being used or is planned to be used in business or service in the concerned economic field, is optional and not compulsory. However, appropriate registration of a trademark offers many lavish and exclusive rights and benefits to the owner of the registered trademark. This well-drafted webpage answers the question "what are the advantages and benefits of trademark registration?" at the national or international level.Broadly, the following are the major and most impressive benefits and privileges obtainable through the proper and impeccable registration of a trademark or service mark in any country, say India, for doing business or service at the national/domestic level:
- Exclusive Legal Rights: --- Proper registration of a Trademark/Service Mark gives the related company/firm the exclusive legal ownership over the mark, along with the legal authority to make commercial uses of the trademark in the categories of goods or products specified.
- Authority to Use the Symbol ®: --- Registration of a trademark empowers the related company to use the symbol ® beside its trademark. This symbol establishes and promotes trust of the consumers, and reputation of the company in the jurisdictional market concerned.
- Registration Validates the Trademark as an Asset: --- Proper and flawless registration of a trademark declares the trademark as a valuable intellectual property asset of the company. This sumptuous asset then can be sold, transferred, licensed, or franchised to other people or entities for royalties in future.
- Availability of the Trademark in Searches: --- Registration facilitates appearance of your trademark in the trademark searches conducted by the applicant companies. This facility fortifies your ownership over the trademark and discourages the chances of the registration of objectionably similar trademarks or trademark infringement.
- Better and Greater Prominence and Profitability: --- A registered trademark or service mark can achieve better and greater fame, popularity, and reliability amid consumers. This in turn, promotes reputation, profitability, and growth of the business of the company.
- Rights to Take Prompt and Rigorous Legal Actions: --- Only the owner of a duly registered trademark can file a lawsuit against any accused infringer, and thus claim monetary and other compensations for the harmed reputation and commercial losses.
- Basis for Foreign Registrations: --- Registration of a trademark in any country, say India, forms the basis for registration of the trademark in the desired foreign countries, in order to expand one's business.
To receive our masterly and expeditious legal services at reasonable service charges, for Indian and international registrations of trademarks and service marks related with all 45 classes of the Nice classification, please call at: +91-8800100-281 ; or cast a sincere mail to: Contact@TrademarksIndia.net.