Service Mark Class 37
This service mark class 37 is none other than the class 37 of the Nice classification of goods and services. This class 37 of nice classification is globally prominent for containing various services which are commonly delivered in the fields of building construction and repairing. The Nice (France) classification forms as the basis of class selection of the trademarks and service marks which are used in the businesses of various economic sectors, mainly for the purposes of the international registrations of the same. To maintain concurrency with contemporary refinements, this Nice classification is regularly updated in every five-year period by WIPO.
This webpage presents very informative and useful matters related with the services classified into this class 37 of service marks, and our first-class and efficient legal services for international as well as Indian registrations of these service marks. Here, it may be just added that our Delhi-based law firm is at present, one of the hugely popular and fast-paced IPR law firms of India, which has achieved fame and credibility in many foreign countries also. The full-range of legal services are provided by our well-seasoned and innovative intellectual property lawyers for each and every major category of the intellectual property in India and abroad. The trademarks and service marks pertaining to all 45 classes of nice classification are certainly the most served items of intellectual property by our top-notch and a leading IPR law firm of India.
Trademark Class 37 Building Construction and Repairing ServicesIn general, the following broad categories of services are placed into the class 37 building construction and repairing services, to help the international registrations of the service marks related with these services:
- Services for Construction of Buildings, Bridges, Roads, Dams, and so on.
- Mining, and Oil & Gas Extraction
- Services for Shipbuilding
- Maintenance, Repairing, and Refueling of Vehicles
- Building Maintenance, Repair, and Demolition
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repairing of Machines, Equipments, and Apparatus
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair of Computer Hardware and Telecommunication Resources
- Maintenance and Repairing of Furniture
- Rental Services of Plants, Machineries, Equipments, and Tools
- Installation and Repairing of Safes, Locks, and Alarm Systems in Buildings
- Installation and Maintenance of Doors, Windows, and Objects made of Glass
- Plumbing Services
- Cleaning and Care of Textile, Leather, Fur, etc., and Goods made of these
- Repairing of Clocks and Watches
- Re-Inking and Refilling of Toner Cartridges
Readers must note that the service-marks related with the following services are not covered by this class 37 service marks --- services for storage of goods (service mark class 39), and the services for dyeing of clothes (service mark class 40).
Any of the five regional offices of trademark registry of India, will be relevant for registration based on the location of the applicant. While, the following international legislations will be resorted to for the international registrations of these class 37 services ---- Madrid Protocol, Paris Convention, TRIPS Agreement, and the European Union Trade Marks (EUTM).
Inventors of all new service-marks pertaining to the class 37 of nice classification, may just call over: +91-8800-100-281; or send their individual queries or problems to: Contact@TrademarksIndia.net; for getting their service marks registered swiftly in India or abroad.