Trademark for Plastic Products & Goods
Plastics and Plastic Products and Goods - Trademark Services
The ever-expanding industry of Plastics and Plastic Products in India is at present one of the most promising industries of Indian economy, which accounts for around 1% of country's exports, and contributes about 0.5% to the national GDP. Again, India is one of the most thriving exporters of plastics and plastic products among the developing countries of the world, and the rate of growth of the Indian plastic industry is one of the highest in the whole world amounting about 16% per annum (as compared to that of 10% in China and 2.5% in UK). In May 2015, the total export of plastics and plastic products from India was worth around US$ 450 million. Thus, Indian plastic industry is undoubtedly a very profitable economic field, which is well-supported by our brisk and expert legal services, including the service for trademark registration for plastics and plastic products in India and countries worldwide. Here, it may be just added that, all other categories of the intellectual property are also services by our erudite and professional intellectual property lawyers in India and abroad.
Polymers are the basic materials which are used for manufacturing various types of plastics and plastic products. Employing over 4 million people, the Indian plastic industry is being propelled fast by factors like easy and cheap availability of raw materials (essentially including polypropylene, high-density polyethylene, low-density polyethylene and PVC, all of these are now being manufactured in India); continuous developments and refinements in plastic technologies and processing machineries; ever-growing domestic demands; bright export prospects; relaxed governmental regulations; and easy and cheap availability of semi-skilled to skilled labor. A rather wide range of plastic products are produced and exported from India, including consumer goods, packaging, polymers, laminates, sanitary fittings, plastic bags and sacks, electrical accessories, medical and laboratory ware, and many more. The State of Gujarat is the leading manufacturing and processing hub for plastics and plastic products in India.
Trademark Registration for Plastics and Plastic Products
For past many years, our Delhi-based IPR law firm of India has been one of the most popular and leading law firms of India in connection with the trademark registration services in India and abroad for various plastics and plastic products.Broadly, the trademarks related with plastics and plastic products are mainly registered under anyone or more of the following classes of the Nice classification in India and abroad:
- Class 1: Unprocessed plastics
- Class 16: Plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes)
- Class 17: Plastics in extruded form for use in manufacture; packing, stopping and insulating materials; flexible pipes, not of metal
- Class 20: Furniture, mirrors, picture frames; goods (not included in other classes) of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother- of-pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastics.
All various tasks associated with the trademark registration for plastics and plastic products in India and countries worldwide are delivered adroitly by our veteran and highly innovative trademark lawyers of international prestige. In entire India, registrations of these trademarks are made with help of the five zonal offices of trademark registry, and as per the Trade Marks Act of 1999 and the Trade Marks Rules of 2002, including all amendments made thereto till date. On the other hand, the international registrations of the trademarks related with plastics and plastic products are performed as per the TRIPS Agreement, Madrid Protocol, Paris Convention, and the European Union Trade Marks (EUTM). Anyone or more of these international treaties or legislations are selected depending upon the business requirements or priorities of the applicant companies.
TM Services - Business Categories
- Plastics and Plastic Products/Goods
- Agricultural/Horticultural/Forestry Products/Goods/Services
- Apparel: Clothing, Footwear & Headgear Products/ Goods
- Vehicles Products and Goods
- Metal Products and Goods
- Computer Hardware & Software Products/Goods /Services
- Chemical Products & Goods Trademark Services
- Furniture, Mirrors, Picture Frames Goods & Products Trademark Services
- Cosmetic Products and Goods Trademark Services
- Trademark Registration for Machines and Machine Tools Products
- Textiles and Textile Goods and Products Trademark Services
- Trademark Service for Food and Drink Services
- Telecommunications Services Service Mark or Trademark
- Musical Instruments and Supplies Goods and Products Trademark Services
- Trademark or Service Mark Registration for Hotels and Restaurants Services
- Trademark and Service Mark Registration for Education and Training Providing Services
- Trademark or Service Mark Registration for Transport and Travel Arrangement Services
- Trademark or Service Mark Registration for Advertising, Business Management, Business Administration, and Office Functions Services
- Trademark or Service Mark Registration for Insurance, Financial affairs, Monetary affairs, and Real Estate affairs Service
- Building Construction, Repairs and Non-Metallic Building Materials Goods/Products and Services Trademark and Service Mark Registration